Skip to main content

Featured

Game development learning progress with GameMaker (Day2)

Yeah..hey...it's 11.30 pm (writing time) and I'm sleepy but I need to stay awake to wait for my dad to come home..So, now I'd end up opening the blog to post about my progression on Game development learning with GameMaker software. So, technically this is my geek or nerd blog because I'm now really into fluffy things, just for you to know... It will be hard for you to see my girly side because it's practically not-exist-like (translucent) and by the way, I had a major nose bleed 👃 tonight  somehow maybe because the weather or maybe I didn't drink enough water.🍹 #pleasedrinkenoughwater XD. The MC name is sprite KC Day 1. I have done my search of choosing the software to use for game development. And the final dicision was GameMake by YoYo. But, this story have been told in my previous post. So, after installing it, I have tried the demo and tutorial on about making basic movement and collision. Day 2. (Today) I have start learning to do the Step

How to fix keyboard problem that unable to type @ (email)

Mah keyboard
Recently I have accidently format my PC (much like accidently format my hdd [harddisk]) because I was experimenting something. And, now my PC is in noob baby mode AGAIN and I need to install all my previous app and game. Another sad story, is that I have lost all my data ( ص  ...)


Skip the sad story for now. So, after I have install the OS (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, fyi) and some other software(s). I have encounter some driver problem. One of it is the keyboard problem. The keyboard that I'm using is a FANTAECH Hunter K10 backlit pro gaming keyboard. It's simply a budget that have rainbow backlit with mechanical feel keys. I really like this keyboard. It use EN (US) as language layout, so, it use international layout.

My keyboard problem is that, I CANT TYPE MY E-MAIL. →→→(@)

SOLUTION:

1.  The solution is going to the SETTINGS. Then, choose and open the time & language menu and click on REGION & LANGUAGE. You will get something like this:

SETTINGS >  time & language > REGION & LANGUAGE
2. Click on the 'Add a language ' and find English like the picture below. And choose your country, mine is Malaysia. And, if you didn't find your country, just simply choose the United State because it's the international layout.



3. Then, use it as default. And, you can now delete the United Kingdom settings and use your keyboard normally.

Comments

Popular Posts